Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crogabond Fan-Mail???

Hey kids, millions of people have already sent in fan-mail to Crogabond! I cannot pick all of you, so here are some;

Dear Crogabond,
How big is your dick?
Love,
Julie Summerslideslutcunt

First of all, share some for the rest of the boys. You fucking slut. Secondly, you may not ask about crogabond's dick as it is a sacred beauty, and can never be discussed in the light of day. Also, he is very ashamed about it and is very shy.

yo crogobro
HEY MAN
DAT IS NOT
FULLYSICK
SERIUSLEY MY BOYZ ARE GONA FUCK YOU RIGHT UP
YOU SORRY U EVER DID THIS
G

Crogabond,
I want to be a hooker when I get older, how do you think I can get into this career????
prince of purrrrsia

Crogabond recommends you suck AS MANY DICKS AS YOU CAN. And then cut their dicks off. Then give them to crogabond.
Crogabond enjoys comparing sizes.

To Crogabond,
my friend is trying to get me to smoke. i really dont want to and i dont think he will like me anymore if i dont. what should i do?
phillips krinkleclit

Crogabond thinks you should consider the answers to the above questions.


Welp, that's one batch of fan-letters! If you want to send in some fan-mail, go fuck yourself. Or send it to legoisgod(ant)gmail(dont)com. Crogabond will wait until then.

But seriously hurry up. He doesn't like waiting that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment