Friday, September 4, 2009

Why we don't post as often as you want

Soyvoyage: Knockers.
Kaatridge: Jugglies.
Soyvoyage: Wibblie wobblies.
Kaatridge: Tits.
Soyvoyage: Throbbing cock.
Kaatridge: Oh.
Soyvoyage: I mean boobc.
Soyvoyage: boobs, sorry.
Soyvoyage: They confuse me so.
Kaatridge: Umm. OK, OK. melo... listen man, I can't do this. What?
Soyvoyage: I get them confused because they spend an equal amount of time in my mouth.
Kaatridge: What the fuck was that man? Cock?
Kaatridge: Seriously? Dude.
Kaatridge: Dude.
Soyvoyage: BOOBS
Soyvoyage: C'mon man, cut me some slack.
Kaatridge: I feel kind of uncomfortable now.
Kaatridge: I'm not sure I can do this.
Soyvoyage: Look man, this doesn't usually happen.
Soyvoyage: Anyone can make mistakes.
Kaatridge: I know, but it's just... it is a kind of weird mistake.
Kaatridge: I don't... yeah.
Soyvoyage: Dude, I keep on telling you.
Soyvoyage: Confusion due to:
Soyvoyage: Time
Soyvoyage: Spent
Soyvoyage: In
Soyvoyage: Mouth.
Kaatridge: You are a weird motherfucker.

3 comments:

  1. Thing is, I am not sure anyone wants us to post. Ever.


    Also, melons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your posts. Especially the ones about Melons and/or cocks.

    ReplyDelete