Thursday, June 24, 2010

Of Possums and Pleasure

Kaatridge: We might be getting a possum, and I am naming it if so apparently. Neato.
Soyvoyage: Call it "Cuntsucker"
Kaatridge: I don't think it will live up to it's name, though. It is bound not to suck many cunts.
Soyvoyage: Unless you trained it!
Kaatridge: I'm not going to train it to suck cunts.
Soyvoyage: Why not!? The girls would love you for it.
Kaatridge: I don't want the girls to love me for having a possum that can suck their baby holes.
Soyvoyage: What else the fuck do you want them to love you for? Your qualities!? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, YEAH RIGHT.
The only way you are going to get any ever, is if you teach a possum to pleasure the ladies.
It can't be that hard. Put some nuts in there or something. Possums eat nuts, don't they?
Haha, if they eat nuts, maybe you should get it to blow DUDES off! Then you wouldn't NEED the ladies to love you!
Kaatridge: I am amused.
Soyvoyage: Jiggle physics.
Kaatridge: On the possum?
Soyvoyage: Give it tits, why not.
Kaatridge: It is a girl possum
Soyvoyage: Even better! Then it will be easy to get married it won't be gay.
Kaatridge: I need to stop forgetting that I am talking to a furry.
Soyvoyage: Dude, not cool.
Kaatridge: It isn't cool at all.
Soyvoyage: This has nothing to do with me being a furry. I don't want a possum to suck me off, I am just telling YOU, tat it is a possibility.
Kaatridge: Not one I want in my future.
Soyvoyage: Your loss, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment