Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The spreading fields of Jackie Chan

Now I know what you are all thinking; "When is Jace going to create the most epic piece of music ever to exist upon this humble earth?"
The answer is: Some minutes ago, and in fact I have it for you now.
One thing is very important when you listen to this tune, try not to shit your pants because of how good it is. One minute you are gliding across the Jackie Chan fields like an eagle, the next you are battling Jackie Chan against evil, laying siege to Jackie Chan Castle on the outskirts of Jackie Chan village. I asked Jace for brief comment on how he came up with this incredible musical experience.

" So there I was, in the bathroom peeing in the sink and masturbating to see what happens, when I thought "WHAT IF I SUNG "JACKIE CHAN" TO THE HYRULE FIELD SONG" And here we are."

Here we are indeed, Jace! Here on the fields of Jackie Chan!

(Be careful not to blow your mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment