Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Legitimate Business

We here at Crogabond are people that you may not expect as businessmen. Hell, some people may even think of us as some little bastards that live in their rooms and think farts are funny (Aha! Farts)! But no, we are actual business men and get paid a jillion dollars a milisecond for breathing, and a krillion dollars for every syllable we write in this fine blog-establishment.

We are not merely kids that have nothing better to do. Here is a picture of me, the CEO of this fine corporation:

This is me, wearing business goggles, obviously showing that I am a business man. I am agape here because they show you the future, where Harrison Ford is made of jelly, music is made of caramel and Kevyn and I are sitting on a couch surrounded and up to our hips with rats, bats and batrats, and we are both screaming about how lovely John Romero's breasts are.

Not enough proof? I have one of these business things on my desk, too:

This shows that I am mature and I am first class and top of the line in the business world. Sometimes I find it a quite useless trophy, as I have many trophies given to me by the gods of good will and business legitimacy, so I just use it as a sandwich-holder.

There is also jam on that top sandwich, and jam is a show of legitimacy. So you should think twice before you be getting that disgusting peanut butter shit on your sandwich.

So, getting to the point, since we are a legitimate business and all, I therefore call upon you to line up and give as as much caramel as you can get your working class hands on. In the near future, Kevyn and I are moving to Mexico and going to make it big as professional musicians and then I will become Caramelorka, lord of the late night caramel blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment