Friday, April 9, 2010

A Delightful E-Mail

Tonight Kevyn and I have been eagerly awaiting the download for the video game we purchased called Sleep Is Death, which should be coming any second now. About half an hour ago, I checked my e-mail, expecting Sleep Is Death, but what do I get but a wonderful e-mail from a top-sounding motherfucker named Graham! Here it is, in it's entirety:


Hi from Graham‏
From: Graham Solarzano (cuwmalt@arnet.com.ar)
Sent: Friday, 9 April 2010 10:50:38 AM
To: Jacevk (Jacevk@hotmail.com)

Pics=Of=Goddesses!_IMean~It .,
<..><,,><..><,,><..>
. . . . . . . .
underneath admiring by things .. In so sleeve? Or Frank's Male ! hprwuxyx
As brawls? Is a Philosophy waterproof ,.



And that is it. Words to live by, if you ask me. Which you wouldn't, but you know. Anyway, have a poem I wrote about the man, the legend, the Graham Solarzano.

No comments:

Post a Comment