Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Annual Kevyn Stott Award for the Outstanding Excellence of Achievement



Yes, The Weekenders. More than just a show, a way of life. Many of us, in our weekends, have felt the same feelings as the characters of the weekenders. Many of us have gone to parties without clowns, many of us have done other things. But when it all comes down to it, in our lives, some of things we have done, we have done on weekends. I think that is what this show is here to tell us.

Slightly less stupidly, I actually really enjoy this show. After a recent nostalgia trip with Jace I discovered again, and unlike other shows which had lost their allure, The Weekenders still really holds strong as a show. At this point I expect I am slightly out of the target demographic, the show being about a bunch of 12 year olds. That is what makes it exceptionally outstanding, I still think it is a good show, I still think it is funny, and it can still teach me about life with it's obvious morals.
Anyway, if you haven't seen the show give it a look up on youtube. It has a good theme song, also.

LATER DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment